Lushcolor PMU Micropigments are used specifically for microblading, eyeliners and lips with high quality pigments that are natural looking and in rich colours. With a selection of 14 shades and many mixing possibilities, there are endless artistic varieties that can be customised to each client’s needs.
Lushcolor PMU Micropigments are made from various Iron Oxides which are safe for cosmetic use. Lushcolor pigments have sufficient colorants and micro toner in each drop for maximum and effective absorption into the skin. The result is a true and natural colour.
By mixing Lushcolor PMU Micropigments, a more accurate match to your client’s own skin tone, eyebrow colour, eyeliner and lip liner can be achieved. The consistency of Lushcolor PMU Micropigments is specifically designed for both machine work and manual eyebrow embroidery.
Advantages of the Lushcolor PMU Micropigments:
- CE Certified (conforming with health, safety and environmental protection standards)
- Contains Titanium Dioxide which protects against UV discoloration
- Slow drying making it easier to use during an application
- Mixing not required
- 8ml phial sufficient for 35 to 40 full eyebrow applications
- Suitable assortment of colours for eyebrow, lip and eyeliners
- Colours are true and long-lasting
- Ability to form assorted shades through colour mixing
- Manufactured and formulated under strict safety guidelines
- Packed and sterilized, ensuring highest quality standards
Pigment Quantity: 8ml
Contains: Essence of Plant Extract, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Water, Non-Toxic Pigment Blend
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight. Keep it in a cool and dry place.